What makes 3 to 5 Solutions superior to other training options?
- Comprehensive. Whether you want to learn hand to hand, ground, knife, basic, intermediate, or advanced handgun, carbine, rifle, or shotgun skills I’ve go the talent and training to teach them to you.
- Integrated. Few instructors take a multidisciplinary approach to self defense. Though firearms can address many sorts of threats, it’s good to have ground, hand to hand, knife, contact management and other skills integrated into your game, too. I offer them all.
- Focused. My interests lie in self defense training and developing means to effectively relay best practices to my students. I won’t try to sell you a gun, overpriced equipment, or scare you into taking additional courses. My goal is not to see how far into your pocket I can reach, but to rather develop a community of like-minded people who seek the ability to defend themselves, their loved ones, and their community against the predators that are out there.
- Student centered. Though I could certainly rush students in and out of a class in a single afternoon, my CHP classes convey a lot of information over the course of a full day. My goal is not to get you in and out quickly, but to start you down a solid self defense path and assist you as needed along the way.
- Smoke free. I’m an ex-smoker and have no problem with my students who do partake. However, the classroom and range line themselves are a smoke free environments, unlike other training venues in the area.